Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Water Park

Yesterday we were blessed by my uncle and aunt! They live in Oregon, but now they are on vacation and came to California to spend few days here. Also they bougt seasonal passes for local Water park and got 6 one time use only passes for free. This 6 passes they offered and gave it to our family! What a blessing to spend almost all day with kids at the Water Park! After we came home from Ukraine, we are still paying back for our adoption, and dont' have a lot of extra money, and we would not be able to afford to go to this park maybe till next year. Also my uncle and aunt paid for food at the park, we did try to buy our own food, but they decided to bless us that way too. We are thankful, and do appreciate a lot! We stayed there from 11am till 4pm. Sergey had to leave to work around 1:30 pm, and my uncle with his wife  offered to help with kids so I can stay longer:)

Kids had a lot of fun, they are still keep talking about park, and slides, and just how much fun they had! Sorry no pictures, we forgot camera at home :(

All older boys are not scared of anything, and it is good that my uncle and aunt were with us. :) I am so proud of them. Danilka was really good older brother, and I am very proud of my boy. Danik and Stasik did great most of the time. Only few little incidents, not listening when I told them to get out of the water. But I think every kid love water, and after second time being told to get out of water, they did listen. I am proud of them, for being home only 4 weeks they are doing great!
 Most of the time I stayed in calm water, and little kids are with two little ones. ElliAna is scared of water, she didn't even like when water was in her face, funny girl. She is usually not scared of anything, and I am surprised that she was scared. Denny, when we first came to the water just jump in and got scared, it was 3 feet deep, and he didnt' expect that :) But by the end of our stay he was in life jacket swimming everywhere.

Thank you Uncle Leonid, and Aunt Yelena for such of wonderful day, and for your wiliness to help, and bless our kids! God Bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment