Monday, July 30, 2012

Pictures


This Saturday we drove to Calaveras Big Trees State Park . 

 It was very nice day, and we had fun. I am still learning to keep my camera always with me. We had lunch in the picnic area. Burgers, hot dogs, salads were very good.



 Daddy and his little girl! Love them!








 Danik and Stasik are not use to long drives. For them 2 hours one way was more than enogh. On our way back I was tired, and kids were full of energy, and playing games. I have no idea what game they were playing.............i was watching the road......:)))

 Our church is trying to do picture books of all members,and everyone had to go to take a picture. Last Thursday we had an appointment, and here is our kids ready to go..:)



Love them all, and enjoying last week home with them, before school starts .

6 comments:

  1. Cutest kids ever! Thanks for sharing.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I am proud mama :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful family, inside and out! Bless you all. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great in blue!! By the way, you make having 5 kids look easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is not as hard as I thought it would be. We do have stressful moments, but 5 kids its not a lot.:)

      Delete