Friday, August 10, 2012

Sunday 08-05-12

We decided to take kids to San Francisco, go to Aquarium of the Bay and also show kids the ocean. We had a great day! We asked Vadym what he wants for his B-Day, go to the zoo, or go to the ocean again, his answer was --ocean... so we will go tomorrow again, if everything will be ok.....boys cant wait to go to the ocean.:)

And here is few pictures from our Sunday trip :
I didn't put them in order, we went to Aquarium first and then to the ocean. But here is the ocean pictures...
 Kids had instructions to get in the water, get wet up to their knees.







 Until Denny fell, good thing Sergey was by his side. Denny was all wet, but I didnt' get a chance to capture those moments.
 Here Denny in blue jacket, Danik offered him, because Denny was all wet and it was windy.
 And then all the fun begun, Danilka tried to get a clam, and got all wet. Other boys asked to get wet too...
only baby didn't get in the water, she was playing in the sand all the time. Only few times she went to wet her feet a little.

 This lady was there for about 15 minutes, smiling and watchig our boys in the water.
 Vadym is a sweetest kid! Any woman would be proud to have him as a son, and be called mommy byVadym..
 Danilka wrote this. I just love my handsome boy!

 Stasik is very cold. And slowly walking to the parking lot.

 All kids after the ocean. Not so clean and not dry anymore.....:))) They had a great day, we all had a great day!

 We were not prepared for ocean "fun", and I had only few extra sets of clothes in the car. But we all went home dry and almost clean :)


THis is was early in the morning during our walk to Aquarium. Everyone is sill clean and not wet:)












 I just love this tunnel, and have all kind of fishes swimming all around you!






 They have this area where people can touch sharkds, rays and sea stars.


Very nice day, and great time bonding as a family! Vadym enjoying everything he see's and he is very good child.

5 comments:

  1. Mama, you are going to have some hard time saying goodbye to V. May God give you strength. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I know! I am already thinking about it. It was my next post, "How do I say goodbye to someone who I got really attached to?" I think we all fell in love with Vadym, we are praying for him and hoping to find a family for Vadym.

      Delete
    2. Good thing, lots of people reading your blog, now they know V. I remember one time this woman telling me she had prayed for months for Alina to find her home and family and it really meant a lot to me. As there is great power in prayer and God does answer our prayers, I will be praying for V to find a family to love and care for him.

      Delete
  2. Oh that looks like it was a LOT of fun! So sad you will have to say goodbye to V.... :(
    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a perfect day as a family! I'll be sad to see Vadym leave and I haven't even met the child! I will hope and pray he finds a family as well. He is a great boy! I like the "I love mom" in the sand!

    ReplyDelete