Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meet V

I do have a permission to share this information on my blog. Thank you for everyone who is praying and prayed for our family.
Our family is happy to help and welcome little boy V into our home for next 3 weeks. V was hosted and spend first two weeks with one family, but unfortunately things didn't work out for a family and V, now V is staying with us and we are happy to have him :)


He is handsome little boy, and we are blessed to have him in our home for this little while.

Yesterday we had to make this  decision, and I did asked you to pray for us. We heard that V was not doing well in his first family. Also he needs some time to warm up, and get use to people. Sergey and I were very scared to bring V into our family, but we heard God's calling, and moved forward with faith.

God was working with our hearts for few days before we found out about V. We had few conversations about orphans, and how our life changed when we welcomed our 3 boys in our family. We did talk about making little gifts and try to send to Ukraine and we talked about other things...

 Tuesday morning I woke up and told Sergey" I have a feeling that God is not done with us, I am not sure if we will adopt, but we  will help orphans!", and later that day we heard about V's situation, and decided to take him into our family. Wednesday morning V was in our house, and is doing great now.

I know it is not going to be easy,  having 6 kids in the house , 5 of them are boys, and they are 10,9,8,7,4 years of age. :)

From our point of view it was not best time to bring one more child in our family for many reasons.
We just brought home Danik and Stasik, and we still bonding.
 School will start in next week for our 3 boys.
I have to make decision for Denny, do I want him to go to preschool now, or later.
Have to find our more info, and find a speech therapist for Denny.
 All 3 oldest boys have appointments in next two weeks.
We still didn't' sign up Danik and Stasik for school(hopefully tomorrow will do).

And there is many little reasons we have going on in our life but now looking back, and going trough my thoughts that I had 2 days ago, when making decision to have V in our house, I know we did a correct decision. I will share more about V and how all kids are doing in my next post.

Please keep us in your prayers for next 3 weeks :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh it is wonderful that you brought him to your home!! I heard about his situation.... The adoption community is a tight knit, small community. :)
    Thank you for hearing and obeying the Lord. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an open heart and open house and really, I think if we had to boil it all down, that's what God is after. Good for you guys. In fact, it may help take the focus off the twins for a few weeks in a positive way. Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome news. So glad you listened to God and followed Him.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are true example of biblical hospitality!! You guys are amazing!
    CK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad to read everything is going so well. Do call if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete