Thursday, August 9, 2012

Funny

I think I will give V a name, Vadym is his name. Since his name is all over Facebook, he is listed by his name everywhere else.  We had Vadim with us for over 2 weeks, and we had a lot of fun with his name :) All of our kids are so use to names that starts with D :) it was a mess first few days. During this time Vadym was called,Denis, David Artem, Sasha, Vitalik, Ruvim, Nazar, and other names. I think it's really funny, we all did call him different names  for a while :) it would be so much easier if his name was Daniel :))))

we had this funny story:

we hear Danik calling Vadym : "Sasha, come over here"
my husband Sergey, gets his head in the room and saying : " Danik, he is not Sasha, his name is Vitalik!"

and we hear this strong voice...."I am Vadym"...you should of see my husbands face, and me, I was laughing ...

2 comments: