Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New family member

Her name is "Knopka", 




Two days in the row kids were telling me about this little white "thing" on our backyard. Later we found out , it was a little bunny. I think our neighbors don't' want to have them as pets anymore. Boys did catch two different bunnies on our backyard last week , different days, and took them back to our neighbors. They were not happy about bunnies, and just reply, "We thought that bunnies are already dead"   
And few days ago I found one more bunny, and I am not sure if this bunny has  a REAL home. :)  I was running around our backyard, and eventually I  did catch this bunny. It was good exercise :) When I came back in the house, and boys saw me with Knopka, their reply was" Where did you get it? We don't' believe you did catch this bunny, She is fast , and it took 3 of us to catch "!!! It was story of a day, Mommy catching a bunny :)) 
Kids talked me into keeping  bunny at our home :) We have this little temporary home/cage for Knopka, and Sergey planning to build a big hutch  for bunny, and keep this bunny outside(maybe). 

No comments:

Post a Comment