Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things you may not know about D and S...


Stasik love to eat. Most of the foods I made he liked.

Stasik love to come to me every 30 minutes and give me hug, and sometimes kisses and in the seconds he is back to what ever he was doing. Today he started to come to me, hug me, and say : "This is my mommy, only mine, I always will stay with my mom"!!! :) my little love bug :)

When Stasik playing Mario on Wii, his tongue is always out :)

Stasik 's showers are: get in, get wet (2 seconds), get half of the shampoo bottle on his almost dry hair, get a quick rinse and get out :))) wipe off rest of the soap and dirt of his body with clean towel :) DONE   ohh, no, not so fast, lets try again....get back in the bathtub and take another shower with moms supervision lol


Danik is more picky about food, but he is a good eater too.


Danik is warming up slower than Stasik, but he is starting to give more open hugs, and started to give chick kisses. For two days now,  he started to come and give random hugs through a day. Love those moments :)

 Danik takes long showers, really long....he just loves feeling of the hot water running down his back....same as his mommy :)

Love my boys...


5 comments:

  1. Boys are awesome. We have three and they are all different. But we love them all for their uniqueness. The boys coming to check in on you and give you hugs/kisses, this is a very good sign of connectivity. Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. so sweet. It is fun to find out the little surprises that come with our kids. Their little personalities are so fun to discover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the boys are 'freely giving you hugs! We are hoping that our child #5 will be an affectionate child like your boys are and like our Sergey (Brandon) was. Like Kelly said, it's a great sign they are bonding well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. We are very blessed, all our kids are love giving hugs, and saying I love yous all day long. And sure, all of our 5 kids are different. I will write more later about every child!

    Thank you for commenting, I enjoy getting comments

    ReplyDelete