Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lake Tahoe post #1

It was my 30st birthday two month ago. We always wanted to do something special for my birthday, since I don't' like to celebrate my birthdays, and never really did. One of the options was to go and rent a little house somewhere near Lake Tahoe, it was our dream for many years but we never did, do to financial issues. After looking online, calling people, we decided that it's still would be way to expensive for our family to do this.

Sergey tried hard to figure out something, he knew that I wanted to go "live in the woods", more than anything for my birthday.

Few weeks before my birthday, when we lost our hope, Sergey remembered about on of his friends friend( if it makes sense), who own a property at Lake Tahoe,  I will call them family "V". Sergey  got their phone number, and decided to give it a try.

Family "V" let us come to their Lake Tahoe house, and spend few nights there for a little amount of money! We were truly blessed by these people, we are appreciated for their open heart, and given opportunity for our family to bond, rethink  and just spend great family time during our mini vacation. Our kids were in heaven :) I had a best birthday! Kids talk about this trip more than they ever had talk about anything! I just want to say thank you, thank you again and blessings to your family! We all had a great time!

In next 2-3 posts I will share pictures for all our family and friends to see. Did I say, we had awesome time! :)
My smiley baby :) 

We went for a little walk. The weather was awesome, and we took a walk to the lake. 



 Also my mom and my brother came for few hours  to spend some time with us.
 Exploring and just enjoying what we don't have at home  FREEDOM :)))



 We all enjoy a few of the lake. Its was gorgeous!!! 
 My mom and my brother

 My little monkey :) SN probably climbed  every tree, rock and anything that he could find. 
 Can you see a little hands holding EE's legs? Make sure he will not fall down :)
 More monkeys :) 
 Just walking, talking daddy and kids!
 DD and daddy! I just love to see his little hands wrapped around his big daddy. Few month ago, he didn't even like to be held, and his arms would be everywhere but not wrapped around :)
 Picking flowers!
 Princess is tired!
 Ok, daddy is tired!
 More exploring 








 This was out little house! Just beautiful!
 Boys playing, brothers bonding time:) 
 Uncle and Princess watching movie together( princess movie) :) 
 Little ice-pack on swollen finger, boys always be boys :) 
 The most our boys loved, is to ride their bikes, scooters, playing ball, and just run around. The street, this house was on, it's really quite street, and not too many cars are going by. Boys had great time they came in the house only to eat and bathroom :)

 Mom and my brother stayed for lunch! 

 This is the only child who don't eat meat.  I asked him, who are going to have a hotdog?! Denny will eat hotdogs, but not any other meat.


 DJ teaching Denny to ride a big boy bike! 

 DD is learning to play with other boys! It's huge for him to even be outside, and enjoy some kind of activity. He really use to likes to sit in one place, and just play  by himself, we are enjoying DD more and more.
 Our joy!
 Good job Denny! Thank you DJ for teaching your younger brother to ride a bike!

 This cake my other mom(Sergey's mom), bought for me! It was really good!
 Just me and MY cake
 Our 3 little ones enjoyed bubble bath! It was a blessing to have a tub, actually it was a jacuzzi, but we didnt' use it as a jacuzzi. At home we have a little tub, and usually kids only take showers. It was DD's first time taking bubble bath.He didn't know what to think at first, and was holding his hands for a while above the water. Also was asking to get him out of the water :) But he got one stubborn mommy, and I just let him sit there for a while :)

 10 minutes later he was doing what other two did :)
 And here what we had few minutes later! Three  happy, red faces :) And 30 minutes later no one wants to get out :)
It was great first day being in the woods! We had very happy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment