Friday, November 8, 2013

Lake Tahoe #2



While I was sleeping Sergey and our Princess went to Safeway, got flowers, coffee and donuts(our birthday tradition). 

 Enjoy hot chocolate with donuts
 Boys helping with dishes
 While mommy and daddy had their coffee, kids did a little school work


 EE maturing and loves to play and be a big brother to our Princess
 After breakfast more playing outside, daddy had a great time with boys
 Smiley boy
 Tickling 

 


 After lunch we went for a walk again

 I just love these two! 


 Exploring
 It's so beautiful! I couldn't get enough of all this beauty around us! Gods work is amazing! I wish we could live somewhere in the country. Maybe someday!
 Denny
 DD
 Were taking pictures of each-other


 Boys through few rocks :)


 Us

 Little ones enjoy watching educational programs
 After lunch, smore's time








Later we drove around, and accidently found this little playground by the lake. It was beautiful, to bad I didnt' have my good camera with me. I took few pictures with my phone. 




















We had a great time! Thankful to God for giving us this opportunity, and thankful to family "V" for opening their heart and sharing their home! Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment