Thursday, September 27, 2012

Random stuff

 Danik got his new glasses, very happy about that :)


I love our new table, we all can fit now and have a meal at the same time. :)

Denny had his first dentist appointment, and will need to have a lot of work done with his teeth in near future.

Danilka is off medicine for a whole month and nothing yet.

Our bunnies have a new cage, Sergey build it all by himself! Very proud of him!

Our anniversary is coming....

In the beginning of this month was my birthday. I dont' really like my birthday, and never did.  I just not use to celebrate my birthday and get all the attention.
 Sergey had to be in Oregon for two days (exactly on my birthday). I was home with kids all by myself on weekends, and I did great :) Kids were great and weekend with out Sergey was fun!
Before Sergey left to Oregon, we all agreed that we will celebrate a next weekend when Sergey will be home.
I was very surprised to wake up to this:


little notes were everywhere...I dont' think I took pictures of all of them....





This was my breakfast....tea and sandwiches...and a  green crown :) ! It was ready when I woke up!












later my sister came with this cake, she made it for me. It was so nice of her. She is great sister!
 Sergey was gone , 5 kids in the house, and I was able to sleep in till 9 am..:) Boys usually awake by 6:30-7 am, it doesn't sound real, but I am so proud of my boys, they tried to keep their voices down (unbelievable), no argueng, no running around, nothing.... They played very quietly in the room with legos. Even Elliana didn't  wake me up, and she does sleep in our room. She   woke up around 8 am, and went quietly to play with boys! Older boys got dressed, brushed their teeth, helped to dress little ones, all kids had breakfast together(cereal).  ( and I was sleeping)... :)
Usually I make something special on weekends for breakfast, but my boys told me when I woke up, " Mom, we didnt' want you to make us breakfast, so we just had cereal"!  I am so proud of my boys! I have best kids! :)


And this what kids made me during next weekend, when we actually celebrated my birthday. 29 balloons  and kids wrote or draw what they wanted on them :) We had Sergey uncle , his mom, and my sister over for lunch,  I forgot to take pictures :(, so no pictures..






I have a best family!




5 comments:

  1. Awww, how special!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!
    What sweet children. They are ALL going to grow up to be wonderful people, because of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Your sandwiches look just like the ones I ate not 20 minutes ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! I love all your special birthday cards! In the photos I can tell how the kids are growing very quickly! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, your children love you! What great pictures! Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete