Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

A day before Mother's day, Sergey told me that he doesn't want to see me in the kitchen on Mother's Day! I argued just a little :)
Here is our day in pictures:

I woke up to this sign in our living room :)  and two kids with tears , not happy that Mama is off today :)

Got some beautiful flowers!

DA and SN were in the kitchen, it was their day to help.


 Sergey were working on breakfast, and let me tell you, it was so yummy!


 Making special omelets for us. 

 Kids are happy with their breakfast
 My breakfast :)
 Also I had dessert for breakfast. Sergey made it all by himself, Panna Cotta.
After breakfast I read all the cards from kids. It was fun, and I enjoy them a lot!



I got some coupons for free hugs, kisses, and etc. :)

From ElliAna

From EE, I really liked the fact that he took his time to do it. He spelled almost everything correctly, and got all the name correct on his card. 

From DA

 From EE
This one DJ made it, and asked all the kids to sign it. It will rotate, sorry about that. 

I have few more cards from kids, but didn't' take pictures yet, have no idea where they go. 

Later we played, talked, laughed, I took a shower, and we all got ready to have lunch. I did help with lunch preparations, but Sergey did all the grilling. We had few more meals, but it didn't' make it to the pictures, we had grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes



 My dad is a truck driver, and my mom was alone, so she joyed us for lunch.
 Sergey made a Mother's Day slide show, and we all enjoyed it. When Sergey will get it in correct format, I will post it here. 



 Can you see me, I am opening my present :) 

 We drove to Sergey's mom to say Happy Mother's Day. 
 And then went to part, to spend some time there. 
 Me and my beautiful mom! 
 My little bunch :)


 We decided to take pictures before we let kids go and play, just to be on the safe side :) I mean have a clean kids for pictures :)







 And this our family on Mother's Day!

I am blessed to be a mom! Happy Mother's Day 2014

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love the dessert for breakfast! Happy Belated Mother's Day!
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete