Thursday, May 8, 2014

I'm Adopted


Lately all my boys have issues at school with other kids. Many kids have no problem making fun of our boys, and tell them that being adopted it means that they been pick up and found in the garbage. :(
Its hard to comprehend that other human can say things like "this mom doesn't love you too, and she eventually will give you away" ''you are ugly'', ''you are homeless'' and many more negative things that I don't' even want to write on here :( I know this is kids saying all these things, but kids are sponges, and most of the things they say, they heard from adults.
  Its so sad to hear, it breaks my heart and there is not much I can do to help my boys when they are in school, because I am not there to protect them.
To help my boys, and give them more confident, we as a family talk more about adoption. We always did talk about adoption in positive way, and a lot, but now we concentrate more how blessed we all are to be adopted. God adopted us all, we been chosen! How special they are in our eyes! How much God loves them!

Not so long ago I found this video, and we all really like to watch this video! Boys going around, and singing all day long!





No comments:

Post a Comment