Thursday, August 22, 2013

State Fair 2013

This year we got Raging waters season pass, and it also included free entries to State Fair. One day we took kids to the fair. It was fun, and we learn/saw a lot.
I was so busy looking around, watching everything and totally forgot to take more pictures.


This was very fun place. They had many popular games in big version.











 Sergey saw a birth of baby cow. His reaction was, "I shouldn't see this" lol
























We did see a little movie in 3D, and it was first experience for most of our kids and me. I really liked it. EE and DD started to enjoy only at the end, DD was really scared, we had to take his glasses off. EE was keeping his glasses on for most of the time, but was holding my hand, and almost knocked me down few times :) We all enjoyed our day!


No comments:

Post a Comment