Friday, November 2, 2012

little bit of everything...


Denny had his first dentist appointment in his life, and he did great. I am so proud of my little boy! After x-rays and examination, doctor suggested that we go to main dental hospital, and do Denny's teeth all at once ,  sedate him to treat all the cavities. He needed to have work done on 9 teeth, and 4 of the teeth needed major work. Doctor recommended to not even try to fix it in their office, and just talked to us how would Denny be traumatized by whole thing, if we do his teeth in several appointment, and how we should do it in one appointment under sedation. .
We still decided to go and try to fix Denny's teeth during regular appointments, only with gas mask.
Denny did great! No moving, crying, or anything! Doctor is in shock :) us too :) Denny is a child that even a little scratch is a big deal, but as long as I apply a bandage on it, he is fine!


For last two weeks we had many things going on:

2 doctor appointments
3 dental appointments
few other meetings and appointments
one of our boys was suspended from school for a day, and I am still trying to figure out what happened.

today I found out that one of our kids off the bus for a week

had to buy 3 pair of new shoes(only two month of school)

found out today, one of the boys coats is at school already for 3 days, just laying outside on the playground bench  ( my child keep forgetting to bring home, even after a reminder from his brother)

Denny started preschool, and he loves it.

We have a birthday coming up in a week, and it's Danik's first birthday in America, oh , he is so exited!

Homework is killing me, actually I love helping and doing homework with my kids, but when kids are back from school they are so tired, and there is a lot of homework. Especially for Danik and Stasik, whatever I explain and work with them at home, they will know, and they still don't' do much at school.

There is no final decision with homeschool. We are praying, getting more information, and getting ready for what ever will come :)


Danilka is doing great at school, his behavior improved a lot  from last year! I am so proud of him! This Sunday he walked in front of our church, when pastor called everyone who needed God's love, and needed a prayer  to help in everyday life to make good choices. Danilka was paying attention what pastor was preaching about, and decided he want to change, he needs a prayer, and he needed God's help in his life! I am proud of him!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I will be interested to see what you decide about homeschooling. I am torn with the idea myself. I am trying to work while raising our new son and I keep getting called to the office either for behavior or for him randomly throwing up or a "deep cough" when he is NOT sick. It's just him acting sick or making himself throw up for attention. I hate to work and have to continually leave. It's not fair to who I work for or myself for the stress. We are fully depending on God for wisdom to do what is best for our children.
    It's neat to read of improvements with your family.
    God bless all of you!

    ReplyDelete