Thursday, December 27, 2012

3 YEARS HOME

 Yesterday was exactly 3 years as I landed with our oldest son DJ-Danilka in US. We are blessed to be his parents! He is awesome son, big brother and just happy child.

 Last 3 years were busy raising him, teaching him and just being his parents. It was not easy most of the time, but with love and God we are here, where we are today.Today, I can honestly say that  Most of the time we have joyful, happy child, and we are so proud of DJ. He is sweet, loving, very caring boy. He is moma's boy :) He is my helper, and always trying to please me. I love him to pieces! We always will love him, we always be his parents, and always be there for him. He knows this, and trying hard to change and obey all the rules.


***I was taking some time off from blogging, with holidays and just life itself is very busy around here. Planning to start blogging again. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad for your update. I've been wondering about you. DJ is sooo handsome!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete