Friday, April 5, 2013

EE today-success

Talking and prayers do work ! Today was a very good and successful day for EE in school. I was so happy when EE brought home this piece of paper, and I am one proud mommy. I know it's not always going to be only one way, our life is like zebra, black and white. We will see good and bad while raising our kids, but it's so worse it!  For our kids it's a huge progress, even 1 good day out of 100, it's already good. EE is so smart, and I know that he will learn to respect others, and will learn better social skills.

Thankful for a wonderful teacher, and her wiliness to help and work with EE. This is so encouraging for EE and us. 

3 comments:

  1. So glad for a bright spot in all that you are working through. You are on my heart and mind often. Praying God continues to give you wisdom and insight, as well as strength and peace! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mamaporuski:) I know we will see more bright spots and I know that we will see not so bright ones and it's ok, it's life, and it's part of raising kids. Thank you for your prayers!

      Delete