Saturday, November 21, 2015

2015-2016 Homeschooling year

This is our second year of homeschooling. If I will say that this is easy, I will lie. It did get easier in some areas, but we still trying to find our system. We love homeschooling, and something major needs to happen for us to got back to public school. We have good days and bad days, and overall it is going good.

This  year, the hardest time I have, it is with my older boys. They don't want to study, and if I let them, they will do nothing all day long. Usually they will sit and "do" their work, but nothing gets done by the end of the day.

I am lost, and have no idea how to motivate them. Nothing works, really, nothing...

We are trying to do as much as possible before we bring Rose home. I know that once Rose is home, we will need to find our new normal, and we just might take few weeks off from schooling.

Our kids currently are in 8th, 7th, 5th, 5th, 2nd, 2nd and K grades.

We have 2 in speech and 5 taking piano classes. Also we will start tutoring for all our children in the next two weeks.
I enjoy to have all our kids home, and watch them grow and mature.

I will try to post more updates, but I don't want to promise anything. :) Life is very busy around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment