Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Saying Goodbyes!

The hardest part of hosting is saying goodbyes!

We are praying and hoping to see Alisa again, but for now we missing her  a lot! Almost all kids cried at airport. Only 2 kids didn't cry, 1 way to small to understand what is going on, and another was holding up until we got home and then he lost it.

Sad day, but we have hope...
We took Alisa to airport yesterday. I couldn't sleep and had zero sleep a night before.
Alisa was a mess a night before, and slept about 3 hours.




















2 comments:

  1. So sorry for this part. Praying for comfort for all of you, and wisdom on your next steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to say goodbye! I felt sad just by seeing the pictures.

    I remember reading, on a previous post, how you and your husband didn't quite understand hosting but then had a change of heart. I wanted to ask you, now after you already lived through the whole process, how do you feel about it?
    I ask you this, because hosting is something I know I want to get involved in, in the future. But it also scares me a little bit also.

    ReplyDelete